Areas of Practice
02. Family Law Matters
What We Offer
01. Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
02. Child Support
03. Distributions of Property (Equitable Distribution)
04. Parenting Plans (Visitations & “Child Custody” Issues & Parental Responsibility)
05. Alimony and Spousal Support
06. Modifications of Alimony and Spousal Support
07. Marital Agreements
08. Post-Judgment Modifications
09. Time-Sharing & Child Support Modifications
10. Petitions for Relocations
11. Military Child Support
12. Domestic Violence
13. Domestication of Foreign Divorce Decrees
14. Name Changes
16. Legal Separations
17. Enforcement of Child Support Orders (Arrears)
18. Enforcement of Marital Settlement Agreement
19. Motions for Contempt
20. Tax Dependency Request
21. Petition for Temporary Custody by Third Party
22. Step-Parent Adoptions
23. Termination of Parental Rights
At the Law Office of Annalie Alvarez, P.A., we understand the hardships a family undergoes when a family nucleus comes to an end or when substantial changes in ones current financial position requires the reopening and modification of an existing case.
Whether you are the spouse who is seeking to end this chapter in your life and start anew, or whether you are the spouse on the other end of the request, it is important to inform yourself of your legal rights and obligations prior to making a decision.
That is why, at the Law Office of Annalie Alvarez, we place the utmost care in listening to each individual’s circumstances prior to providing any legal advice and structuring our legal strategy for your respective case. Our focus is to inform you of all your legal options, and then guide you towards the outcome that would best serve you and your family.
If you are seeking an unbiased, experienced and knowledgeable attorney, look no further. Attorney Annalie Alvarez will provide you clear legal advice from the moment you step into her office and will continue to do so through the resolution of your case. She will help bring closure to this chapter of your life so you can begin the next.
For additional resources to guide you through your family law matter, please click the button below.