Whether you are the spouse who is seeking to end this chapter in your life and start anew, or whether you are the spouse on the other end of the request, it is important to inform yourself of your legal rights and obligations prior to making a decision.
At The Law Office of Annalie Alvarez in Doral, we understand the hardships you face during a family breakup.
That is why we place the utmost care in listening to each individual’s circumstances prior to providing any legal advice and structuring our legal strategy for your respective case. Our focus is to inform you of all your legal options. We can then guide you toward the outcome that would best serve you and your family.
How We Help Families
If you are seeking an unbiased, experienced and knowledgeable lawyer, look no further. Florida attorney Annalie Alvarez will provide you clear legal advice from the moment you step into her office and will continue to do so through the resolution of your case. She will help bring closure to this chapter of your life so you can begin the next.
- Dissolution of marriage (divorce)
- Child support
- Distributions of property (equitable distribution)
- Parenting plans (visitations, child custody issues and parental responsibility)
- Alimony and spousal support
- Modifications of alimony
- Marital agreements
- Post-judgment modifications
- Time-sharing and child support modifications
- Petitions for relocations
- Military child support
- Domestic violence
- Domestication of foreign divorce decrees
- Name changes
- Legal separations
- Enforcement of child support orders (arrears)
- Enforcement of marital settlement agreement
- Motions for contempt
- Tax dependency request
- Petition for temporary custody by third party
- Step-parent adoptions
- Termination of parental rights
No matter what kind of help you need with your family law issue, we are prepared to develop a personalized plan that can meet your unique needs while pursuing the optimal outcome in your situation.
Get Through Your Divorce In Confidence
If you are considering filing for divorce, have received divorce papers already, or just have questions about the divorce process, our experience can be your advantage.